Why we should leave: The top ten reasons we would be BETTER OFF OUT…
1. Freedom to make stronger trade deals with other nations.
2. Freedom to spend English resources presently through EU membership in the UK to the advantage of our citizens.
3. Freedom to control our national borders.
4. Freedom to restore England’s special legal system.
5. Freedom to deregulate the EU’s costly mass of laws.
6. Freedom to make major savings for English consumers.
7. Freedom to improve the English economy and generate more jobs.
8. Freedom to regenerate England’s fisheries.
9. Freedom to save the English NHS from EU threats to undermine it by harmonising healthcare across the EU, and to reduce welfare payments to non-UK EU citizens.
10. Freedom to restore English customs and traditions.